Rules of Admission
1. All children applying for admission have to obtain the prospectus and application form and register themselves at least one month before the session starts. Proper process will be followed for the selecting of the candidate.
2. The candidate must have an accaptable knowledge of the subjects appropriate to the class lower than those in which he/she desires admission, particularly in English, Science and Mathematics.
3. Admission is made strictly on first come first served basis.
4. Admission to any class, when the session is already in progress will be available only if any vacancy esists.
5. At the time of admission to Nursery, the child must not be less than 4 years.
6. At the time of admission TCs countersigned by the DEO/DSE and Report Cards from the previous school must be submitted as proof of credentials of the applicant.
7. Money once paid at the time of admission is not refundable.
8. At time of admission, fees for the lapsed months of the session will be chargeable.